A bite-sized personal growth podcast for superwomen who want to do it all and feel good.
Join K. Margaret each Wednesday, as she empowers you with the mindset fundamentals and practical strategies for you to live and work with more time freedom and ease.
Release date: November 8, 2023
In today's episode, I’m sharing my conversation with Intuitive Healer Erika Alaura. I first heard Erika on another podcast and was impressed by the pace at which she channeled energetic clearings. Her story is wonderfully inspiring too.
Today we focus on her work, and continue our podcast series on being, not just doing. Erika teaches us the Law of Attraction is a match to our subconscious, and how her work addresses the tug of war that can occur between the conscious and subconscious mind by going to the root and resolving the past with the present.
Erika Alaura was a psychic child and started studying metaphysics at age 13. Born and raised in Northern Vermont, she began offering tarot reading professionally at age 15. Since then, she has lived throughout the US studying at Ringling School of Art and Design, Vermont College at Norwich University, the Muscular Therapy Institute, and Florida College of Natural Health.
Erika’s work is about removing the roots of trauma buried in your subconscious. The old roots of disappointment, frustration, depression, hardship, etc., block the positive, life-giving experience we so want and deserve.
You don’t want to miss:
● Working with the mind and spirit
● 3 Steps to clearing a lineage block
● How she gets in the zone and channels information
● Resolve the past with the present
Plus Erika reveals her next creative venture!
Connect with Erika:
· Instagram: @erika_alaura
· Website: https://www.erikaalaura.com/
Links and resources:
● FREE Meditation Mastermind– Join me for 30 min on zoom to share our meditation practices. Sign up here for our November session. More details to come!
● Sparkle Time Women’s Community opens Jan! Join the VIP waitlist here.
● Delicious EASE Shop – Positive Energetic Anchors made to order. Check out the latest addition – sweatshirts! Check out the baseball caps, trucker caps, and soy candles.
● Insta: @deliciousease
● Pinterest: @deliciousease
● Website: deliciousease.com
● Join the Sparkle (Email) List: deliciousease.com/email-join
Make sure you click SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my content coming up soon.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and review. It really helps get the word out about Delicious EASE.
This FREE meet up happens monthly for 30 min on zoom. We talk about our meditation practices, experiences, and a monthly topic. Click to join the next session!
© Copyright 2023 Delicious EASE