A bite-sized personal growth podcast for superwomen who want to do it all and feel good.
Join K. Margaret each Wednesday, as she empowers you with the mindset fundamentals and practical strategies for you to live and work with more time freedom and ease.
Release date: November 15, 2023
In today's episode, we are continuing our conversation about the being and the doing. I'm a do-er, and it's come to my attention that there's more to the equation that is life than what you can do.
In this season of change as we prepare for winter, I think we can take a lesson from the trees and find something to let go. Letting go of a way you do you that is not serving you well. Make space for magic. What is something you can let go of this season?
You don’t want to miss:
● Looking at how you do something and not just what
● Sense of urgency
● Need to stay busy
Plus, applying an 80/20 rule to how you plan your time. It’s not what you think!
Links and resources:
● FREE Meditation Mastermind– Join me and the Delicious EASE community for 30 min on zoom to share our meditation practices. Sign up here for our November session.
● Sparkle Time Women’s Community opens Jan! Join the VIP waitlist here.
● Delicious EASE Shop – Anchor in good vibes. My fav is my pacific blue DREAM hat. What’s yours? Check out the baseball caps, trucker caps, and soy candles.
● Insta: @deliciousease
● Pinterest: @deliciousease
● Website: deliciousease.com
● Join the Sparkle (Email) List: deliciousease.com/email-join
Make sure you click SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my content coming up soon.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and review. It really helps get the word out about Delicious EASE.
This FREE meet up happens monthly for 30 min on zoom. We talk about our meditation practices, experiences, and a monthly topic. Click to join the next session!
© Copyright 2023 Delicious EASE